Friday, October 22, 2010

Western Chief Kids and Chooka Wet Gear

Now establishing itself as number one in fashion raingear, Chooka has come a long way.  With new and innovative silhouettes and fresh and young designs, Chooka is growing and reinventing the rain boot every season. It has proved that utility can be beautiful, unique and stylish.

Reviews

Comments about Western Chief Rain Boots - Toddlers'/Kids':
I was on here shopping for shoes for my sons...and saw these rain boots...we have had btwn my 3 sons at least a dozen of these boots over their toddler years...yes they do eventually wear out/rip/split/etc...BUT from my experience it is because the kids LOVE them, LOVE that they can pull them on themselves, LOVE that they can splash in puddles w/out getting their feet wet, LOVE the cool designs, etc...my son just pulled his out this morning because he saw rain (and he had to search through his closet as i had hidden them because they are ripped). I would highly recommend these to any parent who likes their kids to experience being a kid...they are an essential/classic of a happy childhood! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment